SC - oops

Christina van Tets cjvt at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 27 08:16:38 PDT 2000

> The brand is "Ketel One" and is made entirely from wheat.  The Ketel One
> Distillery was chartered in 1591 (not 1691 as it says on the labels - gov
> approval mixup so they just left the labels as they were).  Ketel One Vodka
> is made today (so they tell me) using the same ingredients and processes as
> when they were chartered.  And is still owned by the same family.
>
> Constance de la Rose

For those who might be interested, I now have the first of Constance's
cordial article in the BEVERAGES section of the Florilegium as:
Kiwi-cordial-art  (10K)  6/23/00    "Prickly Gooseberry, Mango,
Cardamom,
                                       Cordial" by Constance de LaRose.

These two additional articles by Constance are also in the Florilegium:
Handcream-art     (16K)  6/ 5/00    "Handcream" by Constance de LaRose.
A-Peer-Within-art  (7K)  6/ 5/00    "A Peer Within" by Constance de LaRose.

More will be added as I find the time.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net