SC - Re: Grape must

ChannonM@aol.com ChannonM at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 11:16:03 PDT 2000

  I agree, however, in a hot climate such as here in So. Ca. in the summer,
an epsode can go critical very fast.  I am a medical officer in another
group, and have seen many who are borderline, but we have had a few where
the paramedics have had to be called
  I now carry peanut butter crackers (packaged) for just such instances(the
borderlines)

   Ldy Katherine McGuire