SC - hypoglycaemia

Tue Jun 27 11:28:00 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/27/00 10:14:23 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
jenne at tulgey.browser.net writes:

> Most vodka is grain based nowadays. However, modern vodka appears to be
>  more repeatedly distilled than modern whisky, though whisky is flavored
>  after distilling, so it's a question which is better for liquours and
>  'waters'. I use Vodka because I prefer it.

I keep hearing that whiskey is 'flavored' after distilling, but have yet to
see a single shred of evidence to support this (and believe me, I go through
quite a bit of whiskey...)  If you mean 'it takes on a certain flavor after
aging in the cask', then yes, I agree.  If you mean the distillery is
intentionally adding flavorings to it, then no.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?