SC - sauce makings-OOP (longish)

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Jun 28 18:13:35 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/28/00 12:00:02 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stefan at texas.net writes:

<< The Pennsic area is known to have ticks carrying Lyme disease. >>

I can personally vouch for the veracity of this statement since I developed
an allergy to Augmentem in the 18th day of treatment for Lime's disease
contracted at last Pennsic. The tick was removed, identified and the systems
were confirmed. That medicine is a part of the penicillin family which bars
me from taking any penicillin derived products ever. :-( I am  absolutely
horrified that in the future a tiny microscopic unit could be the cause of my
death  since taking the medicine that could cure me would mean my death also.
:-0

Ras

Countless numbers of people have eaten in my kitchen and gone on to lead
normal lives.
http://members.aol.com/AbhainnCG/