SC - Re: grape must

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 29 05:02:54 PDT 2000

Don't know about sweet potato pie, but there is a recipe for Stewed Potatoes in
"Dining with William Shakespeare" that is outstanding.  I know they give the
original in the book, but I can't remember off the top of my head where it came
from and the book is upstairs.  I'll look and send it to you later.

Kiri