SC - Bounced message from Kelsa - non-member submission

KallipygosRed@aol.com KallipygosRed at aol.com
Thu Jun 29 08:00:01 PDT 2000

This reference work may or may not be of some use to those whose interests
lie in the southern half of Europe:

Reviewed in LIIWEEK:
"    Fruits of Warm Climates -
    http://www.hort.purdue.edu/newcrop/morton/index.html
        This is the full text of a print title. Species are listed by
        common name under the botanical family name. Each
        entry includes description, illustration, origin and
        distribution, varieties, climate, soil, propagation, culture,
        pests, diseases, harvesting, life of plantation, storage,
        food uses, toxicity, other uses, and ornamental value. By
        Julia F. Morton, originally published in 1987."

Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
   "My hands are small I know, but they're not yours, they are my own"