SC - Liqueurs

Terri Spencer taracook at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 29 18:26:22 PDT 2000

I'm pretty sure that one of the versions of the cookbook Rudolf Grewe
analyzed is associated with the name Harpestrng, so it is possible
that is what this is, although it may be some other reference to the
same or a different person. I don't read Danish. That cookbook is
included in the cookbook collection I sell. Grewe thought it was a
13th c. manuscript from southern Europe that someone had brought
north, and that had then produced several daughter manuscripts before
vanishing.