SC - Getting over it. (Way...way off topic.)

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Fri Jun 30 12:27:02 PDT 2000

> I can relate. I'll be camping in Colorado all holiday weekend with my ex in
> the same tent. After riding together in the same van for 14 hours or so. It
> should be an interesting weekend.

Weird is arranging the baby pool for exWife's new baby, after being in
at her wedding and almost asked to be in the wedding party...

Weird is being alternate Labor transport to hospital, since Exwife's new
hubby works in another state with two hour commute

Weird is nearly being asked to be alternate Labor coach, since Exwife's new
hubby works in another state with two hour commute, and I have coached
twice with exwife, already.

Weird is camping next to ExWife, new baby, and new hubby, with
_My_ new Wife...

Weird is Having old inlaws and new inlaws to cookouts in my backyard...

I have a weird life

Brandu