SC - Recipe chalange: try this...

Tollhase1 at aol.com Tollhase1 at aol.com
Thu Jun 1 08:44:14 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/1/00 10:32:15 AM Eastern Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

<< Fine, in interpreting the recipe.

Thanks Ras,

I while sitting at my office only had time to do the first part.  I would
then go to the Kitchen and start playing.  Since I realized the first part
was Almond milk, I would go look at another recipe that I have with
ingredients and go from there.

Thanks,

Going to miss you at war this year.

Frederich
 However, redaction involves much more than interpreting a recipe or
 translating it into modern English. For instance, what are the amounts of
the
 various ingredients?  What particular problems were encountered when
 preparing the dish? What would you do differently, if anything at all? What
 is the modern written form of the recipe (e.g., ingredients list, method,
 notes, variations). Did you find the taste of the finished product to be
good?