SC - Coleman oven

Laura C. Minnick lcm at efn.org
Thu Jun 1 23:59:57 PDT 2000

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> 'Lainie said:
> > It's from Platina, IIRC. There is a very nice redaction in the
> > _Miscellany_. Basically a quiche with poultry of 'liitle meat' as we
> > said in camp the other night, herbs, and dried fruit. VERY tasty, if I
> > do say so. I even got a piece (had to wrestle for it though).
>
> Yes, but wrestling with Seumas doesn't count. :-)

I can take him. ;-) But my son (14 tomorrow!) was there and vacuuming up
everything in sight...

> Ok, recipe, please. Did you make it the same as in the Miscellany?

Um, er, I had the _Miscellany_ out and was loosely following it-
'loosely' being the ingredients were as listed but I figure my own
amounts as taste dictates. I can't be more specific than that because-

all together now- "it's in Eugene and I'm not".

I'm homesick and I don't even really have a home. :-(

'Lainie