SC - Small Beer?

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 01:32:22 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/1/00 8:17:52 PM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> If you are either a) a case of
>  arrested development, or b) the parent of a young child (in which case
>  I'm doubly qualified, it seems) you will have encountered the movie
>  version of Roald Dahl's "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory", watizzit,
>  "Willy Wonka and etc."? A major plot hinge centers on the alleged theft
>  of fizzy lifting drinks.

This movie is a classic (I know, Akim....define "classic") American Film, and
one of the most disturbing ones I have ever seen.  I recall as a young lad
(and yesterday) wishing I had just one bottle of this magical elixir.... or
the ability to "Flame On!" like the Human Torch... either one is cool with
me...

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?