SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 16:08:26 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< I read satire, you read a manual for destruction.   >>

I read a preparation technique and had little thoughts as to what was being
prepared except as a source of  uniqueness. I was always taught that if you
looked for the Devil you could find him. Perhaps people should rearrange
their thinking instead of blatantly advocating further destruction to freedom
of the press/speech.

We are guaranteed that basic right. There are no guarantees that we don't
have to hear the speech or read the writing.

Just a thought......

Ras