SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Jun 3 19:43:51 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/3/00 6:18:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

<< I still say we settle this in front of the tube playing The 700 Club, or
 whatever it's called now, at Ras's house. I wonder which one of us will
 spew first? On that, I'm sure we can agree.

 Adamantius >>

I actually watch that occasionally. I try to keep abreast of the opposition
and the only way to do that is find out what their latest garbage is. My
problem is not that the evangelicals (or main stream religions for that
matter) seem to take up a lot of air time but rather that the Pagans,
Buddhists, Hindus, Rastians or whatever are not given equal air time. I have
no problem with prayer in school so long as each religion is allowed to pray
in the manor that best fits their religion. I have no problem with totality
of free speech (obviously) so long as 'offended' folks don't insist that
their speech is freer than anyone else's just because they are 'offended' by
the speech. I have no problem with those who want to be safe instead of free
except when it threatens my freedoms. I have no problem with people who are
not Jeffersonian Democrats because it allows me to have objects of pity. :-)

I do have a problem with  substituting ingredients in a  period recipe and
calling it period. ;-)

Ras