SC - Coleman oven

pat fee lcatherinemc at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 4 10:48:21 PDT 2000

  My coleman oven works fine and the gage is very accurate.  But only if it
is over two (2) burners.
  We just reciently used it in our display "camp" at the Crossroads Ren
Faire, surrounded on three sides, and top by bricks.  We baked every thing
from several kinds of breads to oat cakes to several ale cakes.  Every thing
turned out fine and it made the best biskets.  Yummm.

   Lady Katherine McGuire