SC - Suggestons Please

Karen O kareno at lewistown.net
Sun Jun 4 21:04:39 PDT 2000

< I seek suggestons for a simple,tasty,  3-4 remove meal for my Knight and
my Laurel.am liniing    up help to make this as period as possible as i
would care to leave a favorable impression on both for both the food and the
"service". >>
>     No known food allergys for ether   Laurel is 1600's english   Knight
is mid 1300's irish/english
>     Both like to eat and have hearty appetites  Both are open to trying
things.
>     A preference i would have is staying   basic as i am new to this.
>
>       yours in learning
>      Aethelwulf

    Have you access to any of the  basic texts  -- _Take a thousand eggs _
or  _Plyn Delight_  Do you want to consider something  1400ish english
foods?  or something more exotic  -- as what have been presented on the
continent?
You can't go wrong with roasted meats,  salat,  a tart or pie,  a  hearty
soup,  a good ale and a sweet.   Is this basic enough,  or are you wanting a
full 3 - 4 courses?

    Check out  Stephan's Florigeum   for  scads of info  -- recipes too!

Caointiarn
kareno at lewistown.net