SC - OOP & OT: Now 'Non-paying Boarders' Was Tempera question

Lee-Gwen Booth piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Sat Jun 10 03:55:47 PDT 2000

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Lorix

> So, my friend bought this electric device.  Basically, it looks like a
> plastic inverted saucer. It has a bait inside it which entices the bug
> in & then the bug is electrified (preventing spawning attempt

Lorix, where can I buy these???  I did have to squirm a lot just to get to
the information, but I want one (or more) if we ever have to move to Sydney
or Melbourne.  Adelle can go and set it up in the new house and I will
follow 2 months later - that sounds good!

Gwynydd (who is very grateful to all for their delicacy on this subject.  I
have been able to read whole paragraphs without squirming, or closing my
eyes, or squealing!)