SC - Cooks Guild badges and Motto and intro

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sun Jun 11 00:10:27 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/10/00 1:49:23 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
vikinglord at worldnet.att.net writes:

> Are you aware of the Scrible list.  Its on Majordomo. I can not remember how
>  to get on, but I sent a message to the list asking for the info.
>
>  Jana

No, I was not aware of the scribe list.  I will certainly look forward to
getting the information.  I am sure there are those on this list who are
pretty tired of hearing about my off-topic illuminations and bookbinding
exploits, and it would be helpful to hear from folks more experienced than I.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?