SC - feast headcook info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Jun 11 21:02:03 PDT 2000

"Mercedes of the flame" asked some questions about feasts and
to a reply posted:

> I'm so thankful I think I sent it twice. Sorry about that. :)

I don't think I have much to help you with your original questions,
but you might find some of the comments from folks on this list
about cooking feasts in these files in the FEASTS section of my
Florilegium to be useful:
HC-butchers-art   (13K) 10/ 4/97    For Headcooks - How to work with
your local
                                       butcher.
headcooks-msg     (94K)  7/ 2/99    Advice for SCA headcooks. Planning feasts.
kitchen-clean-msg (14K)  6/11/99    Cleaning the kitchen after an SCA event.
p-menus-msg       (19K)  1/ 7/00    Examples of medieval feast menus.
Run-a-Feast-art   (14K) 11/ 2/98    "About Running a Feast" by Minna Gantz.
Fst-Menus-art     (11K)  4/15/99    "On Rules for Feast Menus"
                                      by Lord Daniel Raoul le Vascon du Navarre.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net