SC -poultry art, was 90 ingredients Holloptrida translation

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Jun 12 05:42:22 PDT 2000

Actually, the commercial birds come in both white and black.  The difference is
that they are MUCH larger than the wild turkey and cannot fly.  The wild
turkey...at least around here...is smaller, has brown feathers and does fly a
little.  I understand that they have a lot more dark meat, and a "gamier" taste
as well.

Kiri