SC - questions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Tue Jun 13 05:22:59 PDT 2000

Interesting question...is it because the recipes are more widely
available? I haven't got the vast cookbook libraries of others on this
list, but I don't recall many of the ones I do have, having menus....
Also, of the menus I have seen, most seemed to be so large (i.e., so
many dishes) as to be of limited use in an SCA context--one would have
to pick and choose among the many dishes, thereby creating a new
menu....
- --Maire