SC - OT - Pseudo-Medievaloid Cookery Saves the Day

Jeff Gedney JGedney at dictaphone.com
Tue Jun 13 06:32:03 PDT 2000

> Here's a question that'll open a can of especially fun, wiggly worms: If
> money was no object and you could have the kitchen of your dreams
> (either home or eventing), what would you do? How would you design it?
> What appliances would you have? What decor? I'm just curious, but I also
> want to see if a couple of my pet theories about cooks pan out...

Lainie, me dearie, you are DEFINITELY opening a can of worms!

See, my folks are in the Custom Kitchen business, "Custom" as in "Deluxe-
super-expensive-Martha-Stewart-custom-for-Yuppies-who-cook-and-have-
more-money-than-they-know-what-to-do-with" kitchen.

I have spent years walking through the showroom, getting fingerprints on the
Viking appliances, the imported cherry oak and burled maple cabinetry, the
built in knife racks, the Pantry cabinets, the bread keepers, warming trays,
the built in wine cellars and humidors with battery backup, the integrated
flat screen computer displays...

OH! I could go ON and ON and ON!

brandu