SC - questions

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Jun 14 06:24:50 PDT 2000

Hear, hear....
I've seen a number of groups just get "lazy" about even trying to serve
medieval food, or even medievaloid food.  I, for one, don't go to their
events, and if I do end up going (they're hosting a kingdom-level event
or some such)I will _not_ eat their food.  There is no reason to be
serving watermelon, corn-on-the-cob, steak, and a baked potato at an SCA
event.  Blech! If I want a mundane picnic, I'll go home and have one....
- --Maire