SC - a funny thing

Robin Carroll-Mann harper at idt.net
Wed Jun 14 19:59:18 PDT 2000

And it came to pass on 14 Jun 00,, that Magdalena wrote:

> http://SOAR.Berkeley.EDU/recipes/medieval/
>
> I don't know who loaded them, but I'm truly amused.

Be further amused... one of them (Pie in a Pipkin) is a redaction I did
from Epulario several years ago for an Italian feast I cooked.  I posted it
to rec.food.cooking, and someone evidently submitted it to SOAR.  Not
that I mind, or anything, but it surprised me to see it there.  One of the
recipes is from "To the King's Taste", one is from the Miscellany,
another is from "Pleyn Delit" and one (::sigh::) is from "Fabulous
Feasts".

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann