SC - Poppa's mustard

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 09:43:23 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/16/00 9:36:20 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
KallipygosRed at aol.com writes:

>  Welches also makes a white grape juice and a berry white grape juice
>  concentrate. Would either of those be closer to the taste of old world
> grapes?

I am not sure.  I tend to believe that modern concentrated grape juices,
being produced specifically for consumption as an unfermented beverage, have
most or all of the tannins and some other "undesirable" flavor components
removed prior to processing.  At least, I know there is a strong difference
in flavor between "real" concord grapes, and concentrated grape juice.

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?