Authenticity, philosophy, and advocacy (was Re: SC - questions)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 16 09:52:16 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/16/00 9:41:14 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
KallipygosRed at aol.com writes:

> This is all really entertaining from an intellectual perspective. And I
love
>  hearing debate from both sides. But my head hurts...
>
>  Balthazar, theres room under the rock here with me....

Are you implying that I am *losing* this arguement?  :)  Sheesh...

Actually, while I would love to continue the discussion, I just found some
rather disturbing evidence that my girlfriend of 9 years has been engaged in,
what I would term, "inappropriate relations" with a certain gentleman in her
Belly Dancing group, so... I will have to take a little bit of time to figure
out what I am going to do (and, more importantly, who I am going to camp with
at events :0 )  I would like to continue this discussion when I get back to
"normal business hours", though....

It's a pretty sad state of affairs (no pun intended) when, after nine years
together, your major concern after a split is "gee...*now* who am I going to
camp with..."  I think my priorities are a little out of whack :)

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?