Authenticity, philosophy, and advocacy (was Re: SC - questions)

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Sat Jun 17 01:22:30 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/16/00 6:44:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time, LrdRas at aol.com
writes:

> << I will have to take a little bit of time to figure
>   out what I am going to do >>
>
>  Invite him  to join you? Take up belly dancing? Seems pretty straight
> forward
>  to me....

Thanks for the advice (??).  I have taken care of the situation, and I am
satisfied (if not a little sorrowful) with the outcome.  It was actually
something which had been inevitable for a long time, and now the air is
clear.  A moment to regain my compsure, and off to the world I go...  Thanks
to all of those who have offered advice and solace in private.  It is greatly
appreciated.

Now, on to List matters.... :)

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who believes the axiom "when life throws you a lemon, make lemonaide...")

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?