SC - Re: Sappa

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 06:51:22 PDT 2000

Actually, you have a couple of choices that might not have been explored on
this thread yet.

1. There are, in many brewing and vinting supply shops, canned grape
concentrates of just about any wine variety available. Most are of a size to
make a five gallon batch of wine, but I'd assume you'd boil them down further
to make a syrup anyway, and once it's concentrated, it's less likely to mold,
and might be of a size to be in the fridge.

2. Middle Eastern markets have grape syrup in as a cooking ingredient. I
don't know the variety, but I'll look on the label the next time I go to the
best local one here.

Sorry if I'm repeating old information, I just opened this thread on a whim.

Corwyn