SC - Minor corrections- non-member submission

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 19 07:46:25 PDT 2000

Further minor correction:  It was a boat with a malfunctioning motor
that
was still fully capable of getting underway under sail in the
Narragansett
Bay, not stranded in the Atlantic Ocean :-).  And my friend, my memories
of
that wonderful week are dear to me as well.  Perhaps when we get our
personal lives a little more settled we can get together again.  I would

certainly love to if you and your Lady are so inclined.

regards, Puck

> Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 10:35:06 EDT
> From: LrdRas at aol.com
> Subject: Re: SC - teaching techniques
>
> In a message dated 6/15/00 9:39:54 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
> margali at 99main.com writes:
>
> << my first thought was making a period
>  sals from the miscellany that I had known that Elysant, Ras and Puck
made

> Minor correction. The recipe used was from the Book of the Beloved.
The
> redaction was our original work done on a boat stranded in the
Atlantic