SC - teaching technique - nonmember submission

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jun 19 18:03:39 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/19/00 10:46:46 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com writes:

<< Not allowing a student to conduct research until
 they  have your particular view or slant on things is pontification.
 Pontification is not a teaching technique, it is self-aggrandizement.

 Regards, Puck >>

I don't think I was 'pontifical' with you, was I? You seemed to progress
rather rapidly and surpass me is an area or two while we were officially
together. One of my best and favorite students in fact :-)

Ras