SC - Currant history (Was Currants vs Zante raisins) Long

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jun 21 06:35:03 PDT 2000

Nanna,
Sorry I hadn't heard that there were earthquakes up there...but am very glad
that you're ok.  I would hate to miss your wonderful musings on this list...and
please don't go back to writing about museums, etc., as you threatened.  I've
learned a great deal from you...even the "discussions" you, Akim and Ras have
been having about currants!  I'm still not sure which is which, but suspect,
from what I've read that the way I've been interpreting it, i.e., courans, etc.,
to mean zante raisins and raysons of the sun to refer to plain old raisins, is
mostly correct.

Thanks for your wisdom, wit and insight!

Kiri

Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

Nice to hear. Bad ones or just minor quakes? The papers should have to be in a
car -- preferably one with long suspension travel -- in a quake.

/UlfR