SC - middle ages, renaissance for historical reenactm

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Jun 22 10:57:24 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/22/00 12:23:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
betpulib at ptdprolog.net writes:

<<
 Hello all. Just thought I'd send this URL for a book merchant Churl Books)
 who has several books on his list of interest including Elizabeth David and
 others. A couple I didn't know about (history of honey!). Shipping is a
 measly 2.95 per book.

 has anyone used these guys? Are they reliable?

    Actually, it's "Small Churl Books", and the lady who owns it is on the
A&S list, among others. She's very nice and accessible, and I've the
impression that she is quite reliable. I *think* I've ordered from her
myself, but it's been a few years so I'm not sure if I'm confusing her with
another merchant or not. I *do* peruse her website regularly to drool, books
being a major passion of mine.......... ;-)

                Ldy Diana