SC - Honeycomb (confectionary) - question to the list

Susan Laing gleep001 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 22 17:36:17 PDT 2000

Hello the list -

One of my friends has asked the following question and for the life of me I
do not know the answer.

Can anyone advise?? - Do you have candy bars like this in the States? (a
Violet Crumble is a candy bar that has a solid honeycomb centre, with a
chocolate outer covering)

Mari
(who's just wandering off to find one to snack on... :-p)