SC - cooking class disappointment

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Thu Jun 22 20:58:45 PDT 2000

> I am with the Shire of Greywood but I have very close family in
> Stonebridge Keep.  We always have a great time there.  I was just
> dissappointed with the corn.  I really enjoyed the class on setting and
> serving high table.

Yes, I thought the class on setting and serving high table was good, too.
I have her class notes and she is supposed to email me an improved version.
I expect to add these to the Florilegium. I also have various messages
from this list on the same topic and will be adding them to the files
also.

- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas           stefan at texas.net