SC - The truth about Green Beans Savory

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Fri Jun 23 15:03:44 PDT 2000

I am ever so glad to hear it.  I have never seen Green Bean Casserole
(with Lutheran Binder and French's Onions) passed off as Green Beans
Savory.  I don't doubt someone could have gotten confused, though.
I am sorry I missed your feast, and look forward to being able to enjoy
your cooking in the future as I did at nic's fete at Kingdom A&S.
Christianna

> Just for your information, we did serve STC (as it is known in
> Atlantia, as opposed to green beean savory) at Dreamstone last year,
here in
> Meridies, with Asparagus (and farmer's cheeze instead of cream cheese).
>
> It was a huge hit with none coming back.
>
> I remember a discussion regarding the dish being served as "green
> bean savory" in Meridies once described as having cream of mushroom
soup in it along with Fried onion noodles on top -- which is why I wanted
to do Savory toasted cheese at Dreamstone last year...