SC - hypoglycaemia

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Tue Jun 27 11:14:44 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/27/00 10:19:16 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
lcatherinemc at hotmail.com writes:

>  I agree, however, in a hot climate such as here in So. Ca. in the summer,
>  an epsode can go critical very fast.  I am a medical officer in another
>  group, and have seen many who are borderline, but we have had a few where
>  the paramedics have had to be called
>    I now carry peanut butter crackers (packaged) for just such
instances(the
>  borderlines)

I have a very good friend who is insulin dependent, and when he begins to
feel the effects, he downs a pint of orange juice or milk, and goes about his
merry way (he is a drummer, and often finds himself over-heated to boot).  I
believe the lactose in the milk is easily converted to the proper sugars....

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?