SC - Bounced message from Kelsa - non-member submission

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Wed Jun 28 05:53:39 PDT 2000

Isn't that what a family is for?  And I have gotten the feeling on several
occasions that there is a familial sort of thing going on with this list!

Trust me when I tell you:  there is someone out there for you.  It took me
several tries, including two very unpleasant divorces (not that they're ever
pleasant!) and several "relationships" before I found my love (or he found
me...not sure which).  We've been together for over 20 years without the tie of
being married, and we're still known as the local "cute couple"!

Good luck!

Kiri