SC - OT

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Jun 29 04:39:13 PDT 2000

Take care....we'll see you there.  I'm still not absolutely certain as to my
attendance.  I am still job hunting, but if I land something between here and
there, I'll try to either get the company to either let me take the two weeks
off or wait until after Pennsic to start work.  Either way, Phillip will be
there.  If it's ok, I'm going to send him on down to eat with you guys the night
of land grab, whether I'm there or not.

If there's anything else (beyond Phlip's request that I bring my newly acquired
copy of "Soup" with me) that you'd like me to bring, let me know.

Kiri