SC - OT, OOP Salt Water Taffy

sdrake steldr at home.net
Fri Jun 30 09:33:35 PDT 2000

Does anyone know Atlantic City well enought to be able to help me..... I've
been trying to remember the name of the fabulous salt water taffy store on
the boardwalk in Altantic City that sells the long thin pieces of taffy
instead of the traditional fat little chunks.  I was thinking it was
something like Fralingers, maybe.  I was wondering if they have a website or
will take mail orders - my mom loves the stuff and I'm since I'm in Oklahoma
now and not Connecticutt it is a little harder for me to get there.....
Anyone???

Mercedes