SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 02:07:10 PDT 2000

betpulib at ptdprolog.net writes:

>  However, my husband is a prison official at a state institution
>  that also houses the criminally insane, and I can tell you, I think the guy
>  who posted this is pretty warped.

Come come... I think the guy had his tongue (or someone elses) firmly in his
cheek when he posted this essay (which, I still argue, was well written and
quite humorous, so long as you KNOW it's not supposed to be serious), and
that is that.  Notifying the authorities may be a wee bit presumptuous, don't
you think?

Balthazar of Blackmoor

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?