SC - Re: Aoife's Complaint

CBlackwill at aol.com CBlackwill at aol.com
Fri Jun 2 10:15:38 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/2/00 5:16:56 AM Pacific Daylight Time, troy at asan.com
writes:

> I don't know that I'd pursue this legally without additional evidence,
>  but I do feel the posting of the material here was wrong and ultimately
>  a hostile act. Tongue-in cheek? No evidence at all, other than willful
>  disbelief. I highly recommend Swift's  "A Modest Proposal" as a
>  counterexample of well-written satire on this topic.

Okay, okay...maybe I'm just not as sensitive to these things as some folks.
I read satire, you read a manual for destruction.  Your Mileage May Vary.

Balthazar of Blackmoor
(who, having spent four years as a radio news reporter, may have had his
senses dulled to this kind of thing)

Mr. Wizard, what happens when you combine pasta and antipasta?