SC - OT: Boston

margali margali at 99main.com
Sat Jun 3 09:07:29 PDT 2000

Gee, I live about 2 hours for boston, and could possibly enjoy meeting some
fellow cooks...;-) Faneuil Hall, well at least the square adjoining it has quite
a large number of nifty shops and bistros that I can heartily recommend for a
few hours of enjoyment-I found a rather upscale cookware shop there that has all
sorts of fun stuff if you like sill y gadgets.
margali