SC - lavendar-OT-OOP

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Sun Jun 4 08:06:39 PDT 2000

The problem, cher Balthazar, may not lie in the death, but in the
process your body takes to get to that state.  I've had to learn the
hard way about eating some stuff like bacon and butter and cream (try 30
grand in uninsured medical bills and 10 days in the hospital).  And
there are a _lot_ of folks out in the world who get really, really ill
from exposure to various chemicals.  Some of them cause nerve damage,
others can burn you, or hurt your lungs, or cause cancer, when used
inappropriately.  You can be really, really sick for a long time with
some of this stuff.
Wouldn't you much rather stay around and enjoy life in moderation and
health, rather than succumbing to one of the many, many painful
"lifestyle" diseases (lung cancer, heart disease, obesity, etc) that
Americans are so prone to?
- --Maire