SC - Cats! Cats! Cats!

margali margali at 99main.com
Sun Jun 4 08:20:11 PDT 2000

Not that I know of, though I have eaten both dog and monkey. I liked the dog,
the monkey was gamy and tough, like the really badly made roast  pork in chinese
resteraunts-where it is dry and ferging on shoe leather. Maybe in a stew rather
than roasted would have been a better choice.
margali
korean friends and one of my grandparents missionary friends are to be credited
for these little diversions from my normal diet...