SC - Carcinogens-OOP-OT

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sun Jun 4 19:45:14 PDT 2000

CBlackwill at aol.com writes:

<< So is bacon... what's the prob?  >>

The carcinogenic qualities of fungicides are thousands of times more powerful
than anything you will find in bacon. Comparing the 2 is like comparing a
firecracker to an atomic bomb.

As many on this list will agree, I am not given to posting what I consider
silly warnings about everyday things but in this area I think such a warning
is absolutely necessary. Downplaying the very real dangers of fungicides is
not a good thing to do. These chemicals are DANGEROUS!

Ras

Ras