SC - I'ze gots no riz-pekt! OP

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Mon Jun 5 04:04:24 PDT 2000

Par Leijonhufvud wrote:

> Om alla insisterar på att skriva på udda eller svårförståeliga språk så
> får väl jag också deltaga i leken.

Ay! Doo I make wid duh disrespectable remahks when you ah speakin wid
Lawd Snorri? Ah'm hain' a nize, pleazant convuhsation wid Huette duh
Chin, heah. (Just read it phonetically, Par.)

> /UlfR
>  back from cooking lots of good stuff over a campfire at the Double
> wars. Item: one needs to sharpen a Sabatier after reducing salmon
> cutlets to a consistency compatible with saumon gentil.

Real carbon steel or high-carbon stainless? (My Sabatiers are _old_!)
I've had similar experiences, but then I've found that regular knife
maintenance is, well, a regular necessity. I like to use the little
diamond-dust pseudo-honing steels, along with an actual steel, and I
don't have to use an actual stone very often at all.

It's a good idea to treat yuh knives wid respect.

Mean Eel Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com