SC - Pennsic Chili Party

Michael F. Gunter michael.gunter at fnc.fujitsu.com
Mon Jun 5 07:56:51 PDT 2000

> I have spoken with my lord Phillip and, unless we have another commitment for that
> evening (which is possible, as I think it may be Atlantian Royal Court), we would be
> more than willing to come and help with anything you need...cooking, cleaning,
> whatever!
>
> Kiri

The second Wednesday is one of the busiest nights of Pennsic. We have Ansteorran
Court as well as Midnight Madness. Also people are preparing for War to begin. It's
a busy night.

Any aid is fully appreciated although I am hesitant to ask any member of the Cooks list
because this is Ansteorra's hospitality to the Knowne World and I would far rather you
relax and have fun.

Thank you,

Gunthar