SC - You think it's not period??

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jun 6 20:34:24 PDT 2000

Bronwynmgn at aol.com writes:

<< So, can anyone give me more detail on where this "documentation" might
have
 come from, and what merits it might have?

 Brangwayna >>

I can't vouch for the 'documentation' but red potatoes (or for that matter
green, blue, yellow or white) have never grown wild in North America. They do
grow wild in the uplands of Peru, however in the colors I mentioned and
several other colors as well including pink and a deep purple. Wild potatoes
are many different shades of color.  I would say that his opined theory,
based solely on what you have written is without merit.

Ras