SC - Re: homegrown flowers

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 02:26:52 PDT 2000

In a message dated 6/8/00 12:34:21 AM Eastern Daylight Time, stefan at texas.net
writes:

<<
 Lady Diana mentioned:
 >     As such things go, I believe copper something-or-other (It's late, and
 > haven't read this in several years! ;-) ) is supposed to be reasonably
 > effective and benign.

 Are you possibly speaking of copper sulfate? Bright blue crystals?

    Sulfate *was* the word that came to mind, but it's been some years since
I read this, and I never used it so I don't know what it looked
like.............. I would DEFINITELY do a bit of research on the topic in
some good organic gardening manuals before following up on this, though!
Personally, I like the baking soda idea a lot better, myself............ Talk
about kitchen chemistry! ;-)

                Ldy Diana