SC - water bugs

CorwynWdwd at aol.com CorwynWdwd at aol.com
Thu Jun 8 02:44:36 PDT 2000

I can send you some palmetto bugs... they're kinda Arcock Swartezenroaches. A
good three to four inches long and they fly very nicely. I really think
they'd survive the trip to Montana quite well if they didn't escape by eating
the box. I love the look on people from out of the area's faces when they
first see one, that kind of backward scuttle (the people) they do.

I think they'd be too oily to cook tho...

Corwyn