SC - water bugs

Bonne of Traquair oftraquair at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 8 09:24:36 PDT 2000

>Hmmm, I bet the cats would like to eat them.....crunch, crunch!
>--Maire

OUr mighty grey huntress thinks she is doing us such a favor to kill the
beasts.  It's frustrating because I don't want to poison Mia so now I don't
know what to use to assist her in her efforts at cockroach population
control.  And I do want to do whatever I can to ensure that we don't take
any illegal immigrants with us to California.  Bug-bombed the house while
she was at the vets last week getting her shots up to date, and thouroughly
cleaned and vacuumed.  Poofed diatomaceous earth powder into the nooks and
crannys behind cabinets and baseboards.

Any other advice,

Bonne